Forms & Permits


Building a fence?  Adding onto your home? Burning leaves?  Building a small permanent storage unit?  In the Village of Wild Rose, you need a permit for these things.  Please see our village clerk, Monday through Friday, 8:00 A. M. to 4:00 P. M.  

(Our clerk, Michelle does leave for lunch some days, so if you plan to stop by between 11:00 A. M. and 1:00 P. M., please call ahead, (920) 622-4183.  Also, you may be able to catch her in between 4:00 P. M. and 5 P. M.)